Philosophy for Preventing Child Abuse & Neglect
Family Development Matrix
We are committed to a strong network of Family Resource Centers and county services through our collective leadership through Partnership for Excellence in Family Support. By working together we become a an organized system of prevention resources and opportunities to enhance the lives of children and families, and ultimately prevent child abuse & neglect by building upon the following activities:
- Integrating a synchronized data/case management system that ensures families are receiving equitable services by informing us in our practice and educating our funders.
- An opportunity to collaborate with families and one another on the development of new, shared, measurable outcomes.
- We intentionally identify, prioritize and provide coordinated consistent professional development forFamilyResourceCentersand community partners.
- We engage parents and other consumers as partners in the planning and decision making process to ensure quality, capacity and coordination of family support services across the county.
- FRCs are welcoming environments where families and community members feel comfortable asking for help. By opening doors to the community, we reduce barriers between agencies and share resources with all families. Ultimately, families are empowered to make their own decisions about where and how they get services.
- Community members are engaged in supporting resources for healthier neighborhoods.